Hi Everyone! First off, THANK YOU! I was overwhelmed with excitement and gratitude after the response to my announcement on Wednesday. It has truly been a labor of love over the past several months and I am so excited to start this next chapter of life/my career.
So I have a few items of business to take care of…
1. Would you mind signing up for the Sew Caroline newsletter? I promise not to spam you with junk in your inbox, BUT I’ll use this as a way to let y’all know what’s going on FIRST, give you special discounts occasionally, and just to keep you better in the loop about things.
2. TODAY is the last day to purchase an Out and About dress pattern and receive a SECRET discount code from Girl Charlee. Remember this contest we announced a couple of weeks ago? It’s still going on! You have a chance to win $40 credit to Girl Charlee AND a copy of my pattern set to release in the next month or so, The Tank Dress. (No, your contest entry does not have to be sewn with Girl Charlee fabric!)
3. After my AGF Limited Edition announcement on Wednesday, I’ve had lots and lots of questions about the substrates that my Gleeful prints will be printed on. Today, I’ve got answers!!! ALL eight of my Limited Edition Fabrics will be printed on the Art Gallery Fabrics traditional Pima Cotton. This cotton is perfect for quilts, dresses, tops, skirts, home decor projects, and the list goes on. Seriously.. their cottons have THE best drape and hand of any other quilting cotton I’ve ever used. And no, I’m not just saying that! It’s the honest-to-God truth.
BUT WAIT, there’s more!!!!! Three of these fabrics will ALSO be printed on two other substrates.. KNIT & VOILE!!!
Can’t you just see all the adorable Out and About dresses made from those knits? OR a stunning Date Night Dress out of the dotted voile? Oh man, dreams really do come true!! I am so excited I am about to burst!
4. Do you write a blog that features sewing/fabrics/etc.? If you’re interested in interviewing me or promoting my new venture, PLEASE send me an email! I’d love to chat with you. There is a contact button at the top of this page that provides my email address. Seriously. Let’s talk 🙂
5. Did you know that this AGF Limited Edition thing doesn’t just involve me? Two of my friends, April Rhodes and Sara Lawson are also designing limited edition mini collections as well. Click on their names to read their blog posts and see their prints. They are AMAZING! And I’ve absolutely loved working alongside them.
HAPPY FRIDAY, FOLKS!